Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our new blog, we are glad that you found us! This is a space we intend to use to keep our family and friends updated with what is happening in our lives. We plan to post regularly with pictures and news.

For obvious reasons I (Farrah) cannot put the date on the internet, but be checking the blog over the next few weeks for photos of Matthew's homecoming! I am counting down the days until he is home with me and am also excited that my parents will be driving out to Colorado to spend the final days before Matthew's return with me and join me at the welcome home ceremony.

Please feel free to pass this blog address onto other family or friends we may have missed sending it to.

4 comments:

April said...

Thanks for the link to our blog. I will add a link to yours from ours :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me your blog info! I'll be checking it often to keep up with you and Matthew :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me the info Farrah and give Matt a huge hug from us when he returns home
Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi You two!
I can't wait to see you and hear your voice again, Matthew. Wecome Home and hugs and kisses.
Mom